- Double citizenship Belgian and Romanian;
- 1 Children;
- Driving license
- 7+ Years of Management Reporting, providing relevant and accurate information at the right time to support decision making and performance management.
- Office and reporting automation ( using VBA, SQL)
- Wide range of skills and knowledge of various systems, able to extract, synthesize, interpret and present information.
- Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities ease with ambiguity, ability to reconcile conflicting information, render the complex simple and get the 'big picture'.
- Financial acumen including familiarity with accounting, forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Analytical skills and detail-oriented, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
- Guard against bias, subjectivity or deception.
- Myers Briggs personality type = INTP
Senior Analyst European Operations Reporting and Analysis
Daily, Weekly,Monthly site KPI production (Volumetrics, Productivities, Service Metrics, Freight Yield) versus Budgets/Forecasts
Individual performance statistics production (Quality, Productivity);
Bonus Scheme for the European Distribution Centers operatives build-from modeling to production, maintenance (500+ operatives)
Influence a labor spend in excess of £15.000.000 (£1.000.000 directly via the Bonus Scheme)
Participate in the launch / build of the internal reporting portal
Cost and Efficiency reporting
Main data provider for different projects (Heat Map, Bay Hygiene..)
3 Direct reports, different geographies
Dec 2009Dec 2011
Mar 2007Dec 2009
Inventory Control First Line Manager
Apply company policy in terms of inventory on the field/ come up with creative solutions/innovation for slotting, improved picking/storage efficiency. ABC optimization for pick route. Implementation of Warehouse 'HeatMap'.
Sep 2003Mar 2007
Picking Operative, Quality Control
Jan 1999Jan 2003
Universitatea Petrol-Gaze din Ploiești