Project Manager, Customer Center Fiat Chrysler
Leading and managing of project teams (Software, Hardware, Mechanical Design, Verification and validation, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality), in order to design complete instrument cluster from quotation and development up to 6 months after the start of production.
Achievements and tasks:
- Integrate and Tailor PRINCE2 method to fit the corporate process house.
- Introduced the Version Control Tool ( previously used only by software teams) and the new Change Management Tool as mandatory in all core discipline .
- Trained the core team on Change Management, Version Control, Risk Management and Configuration Item List topics
- Manage scope, cost, schedule,risk & contractual deliverables of the projects.
- Manage project teams and act as a coach for Core Team members .
- Facilitate communication & alignment between cross-functional teams.
- Fiat Tipo Instrument Panel Cluster ( Monochrome display)
- New IVECO Daily 2019 Instrument Panel Cluster ( Color Display)
Typical budget range:
- R&D : 2-3 mil EUR
- Manufacturing : 1 mil EUR
- Sales: up to 100 mil EUR