Judo, Aikido, Kyudo, Travelling, Trekking, Reading,
- Resourceful New Business Development and Sales Managerwith proven track success records in designing and executing solutions at the domestic and international level with emphasis on Information Technnology and Services Industry. (IT/Tech);
- Highly self motivated, creative and versatile manager with 15 years of experience in global Sales and Business Development roles within the Global IT/Technology industry;- A vision that sees both the forest and its trees. Strong leadership skills allow for a multi-disciplinary, cross-functional approach to problem solving;- Especially skilled (naturally gifted!) at building effective, long-term working relationships with C-level contacts within strategic clients' & partners' organizations;- A track record of generic growth driver & dedicated value creator par excellence;- Excellent Communications Skills, the corner stone of the leadership style;- A commitment to the highest levels of Professional & Personal ethics. I pride myself of being an ethical winner!
- Work for a company across EU or EMEA;
- Consistently drive breakthrough growth through the application of sales consultancy techniques, innovation, strategy development and programme management;
- Implement the technology benefits into business relationships to achieve and exceed goals;
- Identify, document, and translate business requirements into profit-driven solutions;
- Ensure business value through development and sales accountability;
- Conclud mutual deals in today's fiercely business market!
Leader, Accomplished Manager, Avid Problem Solver, Astute Communicator, Auspicious Overachiver, Aknowledged Team Player.
- International Business Development knowledge-base with case studies throughout EMEA and APAC Region;
- A consistent professional history of implementing the technology benefits into business development relationships to achieve and exceed goals;
- Proven knowledges of sales and distribution, business development and management, key team building between business process representants;
- Identifying, documenting, and translating business requirements into potential solutions;
- Evolved business organizational skills, and a logical decision-making process to solving sensitive, time-critical challenges;
- Leveraging over 10 Years’ proven knowledge of information technology and Business Development and Management Consulting;
- Multi-Dimensional thought manager with an evolved entrepreneurial spirit, a business focus, and a commitment to help You actualize Your Strategic Goals through Teamwork,
- Technical Innovation, and Leadership with Business Integrity;
- Establishing an effective Network of Key Contacts and Partner;
- Engaging that Network into Corporate Planning and Prioritization activities;
- Identifying, Documenting, and Translating Requirements into potential Solutions;
- Ensuring Business Value through Development and Accountability, viz. Stabilizing Processes and Defining Metrics against Industry Standards.
A wide portfolio of competencies; including:
- Business Development, New Ventures & Partnership Structuring
- Sales Support, Marketing & Product Management
- Strategic Account Management
- Strategic Analysis, Design & Implementation
- Team Building, Motivation & Leadership
As an accomplished professional I am intrigued by career opportunities that:
- Have a regional CEE, EMEA or global scope;
- Leverage my expertise in technology and information services markets;
- Allow me to take action and responsibility for various areas of the business;
- Tie lucrative rewards to outstanding performance results!
Mar 2009 - Dec 2012
EMEA Business Unit Director
Managing the EMEA & APAC Business Unit.
Main role of the positionDefined, implemented and followed the strategy for execution of business plan in EMEA & APAC region managing the team of Account Managers to acquire new partners and to develop channel partner relationships in order to achieve the revenue targets and market share.Responsibilities:Carried out the activity plan and annual budget of the Business Unit area operations.Defined and implemented and followed the dash board, consisting of performance indicators and metrics, in order to maintain the Business Unit operation team’s results within the established objectives.Developed PR activities for the important clients and important prospects.Managed the resources and optimizes the costs concerning the actions dedicated into the Business Unit territory.Made the reports requested by the company’s management, concerning the deployed activity.
Apr 2007 - Dec 2008
Enterprise Solutions Director, EMEA
Responsibilities:- Responsible for the development, planning and implementation of business plan with business partners globally;- Responsible of the sales strategy;- Expand brand presence and product availability in order to gain market share;- Manage daily sales operational matters and execute plans/activities;- Review and evaluate sales performance with business partners;- Responsible for performance and general feedback about the team;
Achievements:- Business Development: assist the account manager in the identification of business opportunities, preparation and participation at commercial meetings, elaboration of commercial brochures.- Technical support to the elaboration of the commercial propositions: clarification of customers needs, design of technical architecture, project planning, expertise on technological choices, pricing, SLAs;- Support to the implementation of the InteliWISE Web multi-platform skill center: continuous engineering of processes, commercial brochures, management tools (pricing, project tools);- Support to the optimization and industrialization of the service platforms and key technologies. Internal marketing of the solutions;
Recomendations: other 20 Executives and Directors of International Clients.
May 2005 - Dec 2006
Business Development Director
Responsibilities:- Managing business development leads to help create and drive business partnership and key company-making deals;- Focusing EMEA and APAC power markets, but keeping a wide eye open and not underestimating the potential power of the emerging markets.- Analyzing connected Symbian development landscape and work with the Executive team to create and drive business partnering strategy;- Designing and developing innovative business models to both evaluate potential partnerships and align company and partners incentives in deals;- Managing business development pipeline to support the defined strategy in concert with Executive;- Leading and closing complex contract negotiations from end-to-end (development, negotiation and execution of contracts with partners);- Creating and leading presentations for new business development opportunities;- Daily management and support of key partnerships, including analysis of overall deal performance and developing initiatives to grow business in new areas;
Achievements:- As Business Development Director I had the responsibility of sales of communication solutions towards the IT and Telco industry plus named key accounts for EMEA Nokia Enterprise Solution, APAC Nokia Multimedia Business Unit, etc;- I drove consultancy towards top client´s Management in regards of communication Solutions for supporting their Business Strategies. Externally I have also had focus on selecting and developing a partner strategy;- Internally I build procedures for Sales and Business process management;- During 2006 several tasks and goals has been achieved as new established reference Customers like: Nokia EMEA ES, Axciom Telecom, etc;- Consultancy towards top 5 Management in regards of communication Solutions for supporting their Business Strategies;- The budget set for 2006 was achieved as new established reference Customers in the EMEA area;- At the same time I was part of the team responsible for enhancing the distribution service system by incorporation of new channels and technologies.
Sep 2002 - Feb 2005
Business Development Director, Enterprise Solutions, CEE
Responsibilities:- Providing enterprise mobile solution for enabling always available access to enterprise data for both management and SFA and analysis from mobile and wireless devices to CEE markets.- Presenting mobile proffesional solutions on smartphones (simple and intuitive user interface, drill-down functionality, rich functionality, newest technology security and performance).- Attracted high profile strategic partners by creating revenue sharing models and co-marketing plans.- Credited with structuring partnerships and deals with strategic partners leading to an industry-specific solution for the mobile enterprise solution.- Direct involvement in sales to bring revenue by managing the marketing strategy during the sales process with strategic clients.- Responsible for enabling strategic marketing elements into the companys Marketing Performance practice and created powerful messaging and go-tomarket materials, positioning company as a credible industry player.
Sep 2000 - Jul 2002
Business Development Manager, CEE
Responsibilities:- Successfully managed four strategic client accounts to achieve on time, within budget completion of Interactive campaign development, analytics campaign development and website enhancement initiatives.- Performed a wide range of critical functions as key management team member of this start-up Application Service provider (mBusiness).- Planned and managed successful M&A strategy from targeting prospective candidates to structuring and negotiating merger.- Provided various clients with strategies to achieve their goals by accurately identifying emerging technical and business opportunities and working with teams to complete major projects. Performed competitive analysis, technology consolidation planning, determined business process changes and defined new reporting structures.- Assigned to produce a strategic distribution platform for a leading interactive marketing company by devising business use cases, eBusiness opportunity assessments and program priority systems.
Sep 1997 - Jul 2000
Zona Media Ltd
Responsibilities:- Responsible for Creative/Freelance partners;- Managed part creation, part production and realization of both ATL and BTL ad projects or, where required mix media projects, fully responsability for marketing activities and organization of events;- Worked with Creative Directors and Copywriters to generate feel and flow of various advertising materials;- Coordinated production schedules for advertising materials with Creative Directors, Copywriters and Vendors to put completed plans up on work (informative and interactive method to reach a broader clientele outside of traditional advertising methods)- recomanded necessary freelance people to complete projects;(free-lance or full-time basis)- Organized brand launches and press campaigns;
Oct 1991 - Jun 1997
University of Transylvania
"Secure, Family-Friendly Media Sharing Multiply makes it easy to create, share and discuss your blog, photos, and videos with more of the people you know, and fewer of the people you don't.
Secondbrain makes it easy to manage all your social media, bookmarks and files in one place.
Brainbench assessment products predict employee success: * Knowledge, Skills, Abilities * Personality * Past Work Behaviors * Interview Guides * Certifications * Consulting Services
SocialGO lets you easily create and run a feature-filled social networking website.