Organization Development Consultant
Johns Hopkins University – Office of Talent Management & Organization Development
- Consult on multiple projects as a trusted advisor to senior academic and administrative leaders and managers of the Johns Hopkins University to address organizational, leadership, and team performance issues.
- Led a taskforce of talent management professionals in developing, recommending and implementing University wide performance management processes as part of a larger integrated talent management initiative.
- Provide direct client business consulting which includes data gathering, analysis, recommendations for action, implementation and project management.
- Design and facilitate formal and informal meetings, retreats and training courses including topic areas such as change management, performance management, diversity and conflict management.
- Independently provide collaborative organization development services including executive coaching to high potentials, strategic planning and goal setting, business process re-engineering, organization assessment and redesign, competency development, succession planning, employee recognition, work climate assessment, group conflict management and team building, role definition and negotiation, diversity consultation, and survey design/administration.
- Manage highly complex, sensitive and confidential information.