To work in the high-tech industry as a sales executive. The perfect company would be the market leader, innovative, and have a dynamic and growth-oriented leadership team, who practice integrity and accountability.
Playing guitar, music, running, fishing, reading, and coffee
I am Bob Hoschka and the reason I have been successful as a sales leader over the past 12+ years is that I truly enjoy developing customer-focused solutions. I have secured, built and maintained hundreds of long-term partnerships by staying laser-focused on client needs and helping them grow their businesses. At my core, I believe superior customer service begins with the first meeting you have with a client. Setting the expectation is key to long-term mutual business success.
Transformative sales leader with 12+ years experience in B2B software sales, service and territory management experience. Sold highly technical products and services in the broadcast media industry. Known for integrity, accountability, and passion in building positive business relationships and expanding profits and revenue streams. Generates new business opportunities, while partnering with new and existing clients, consistently achieving top-ranked performance with laser-like attention and focus. Highly effective at navigating the complex sales process by providing integrated technology solutions that maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
“Diligent, accessible, responsive, problem-solver. I view Bob’s partnership as an extension of our organization. He cares as much about our success as we do and continually offers solid, usable recommendations on how to improve our business.”
- President, Television Station Group
2004 - 2012
Regional Sales Manager
Sold high-end technical software, systems and services to broadcast media industry, while overseeing 120 accounts nationwide.Consulted with TV station senior executives, technical personnel, engineers and product end users on providing integrated solutions for business needs.
- Developed 40% new business by identifying new prospects through target market analysis while maintaining nearly 100% customer retention.
- Viewed as an industry expert by clients with track record of providing 360 business solutions which increased competitiveness and market share.
- Ensured on-time deliverables by creating detailed sales evaluation plans for long-cycle sales process, outlining mutual action items, time frames, and resources.
- Increased accuracy of projected revenue by developing and implementing internal bi-annual sales plans, outlining a structured strategy to identify, qualify, and close opportunities.
- Consistently ranked #1 in Sales Force based on revenue generated and new accounts sold, using consultative selling strategies.
- Exceeded annual sales targets between 20 – 35% for 6 consecutive years through good planning, while focusing on and achieving sales objectives.
- Maintained nearly 100% customer retention by offering continual value propositions and adapting technology solutions to clients changing business needs.
- Generated an average of 40% new business growth by thoroughly exhausting opportunities, maximizing territory potential, and targeted marketing.
- Captured market share in the 12-state territories managed, including Texas which doubled market share within 4 years.
- Closed more profitable business opportunities by leveraging strong business relationships from existing and new contacts, both through bottom up and top down sales strategies.
- Created and implemented new business model with Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University, which was adopted by Sales Force nationwide resulting in 10 new clients and the creation of a new business vertical within our business unit.
- Coordinated project implementation schedules with sales engineers, training managers, and client services personnel, ensuring high-level client satisfaction.
- Provided leadership for inside sales representatives, which helped them achieve aggressive sales goals and ensured client satisfaction.
1996 - 2004
Regional Sales Rep (2000 – 2004)
Sold high-end technical systems and services to the broadcast industry. Managed 30 accounts nationwide.
- Ranked top 10% of Sales Force 2000 – 2004 based on overall sales and profitability.
- Increased sales by 50% by employing Solution Selling® sales methodology, while at the same time reversing negative decline in the number of accounts managed.Allowed the organization to be better positioned for sale.
Lead Forecaster (1996 – 2000)
Managed and created weather forecasts for major airlines, government agencies, and municipalities to assist in making critical safety and operational decisions.
- Designed weather forecasting strategy compiling various sources of big data into an easy-to-use format, resulting in increased efficiency and accuracy department-wide.
- Received Forecaster Award for outstanding leadership.