I am an intelligent, team-oriented and dedicated project management professional with over 25 years of experience. I bring highly leveragable industry experience from financial services, wholesale distribution, retail, government and food service. I have keen analytical, investigation and research skills. I excel at collaborating with business, technical professionals, cross-functional teams and as a client liaison in B2B relationships. I am knowledgeable in the technology and business issues relevant to financial institutions. I have been successful at forecasting, identifying and recognizing process improvements and strategic opportunities. I bring business analysis, general operations, organizational and administrative management experience. I am an excellent team player, willing to share experience and skills with colleagues, able to communicate effectively and work with all levels of management. I have a broad computer and system literacy. I received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Bellevue University.
Oct 1998 - Present
First Data Corporation
* Analyze and investigate opportunities to streamline procedures, enhance revenue and improve product efficiency.* Plan and direct project management activities using standard project methodology to ensure projects are effectively planned and executed.* Collaborate and consult with clients and internal subject matter experts to identify new or improved product/service needs, how to improve their infrastructure and more effectively apply technology.* Identify to upper management where enhancements can be made in strategic partner relationship with client.
Jul 1989 - Oct 1998
The John Day Company
* Collaborated as a productive, contributing team member with coworkers, other departments and outside sales associates to help the company achieve its sales objectives.* Consulted with assigned accounts in business-to-business relationships and identified solutions by utilizing technical knowledge of products and excellent negotiation skills.* Managed multiple sales-related projects, monitored progress and revised and adapted plans as needed to meet client needs and complete those projects in an accurate, timely manner.* Coordinated sales of agricultural products and equipment resulting in successful outcomes for clients.
Mar 1983 - Jul 1989
The Rec-Room Shop
* Analyzed and designed an inventory management database and utilized this system to monitor component usage and orders for assemblage.* Collaborated with the Purchasing Department and vendors to identify best prices and production schedules.* Audited store financial reports and reviewed daily financial records.
Jun 1982 - Feb 1983
Enroute Air Traffic Controller
Federal Aviation Administration
* Collaborated with other controllers for safe transition of aircraft between towers.* Analyzed, tracked and directed air traffic to ensure the safe routing of aircraft.
Oct 1980 - Jun 1982
* Managed $250,000 restaurant facility to successfully meet target profit margins and budget requirements.* Led, organized, trained, and motivated staff of 20 full-time and part-time employees in providing the highest quality products and service to customers.* Analyzed usage records and revised procedures to ensure profitability and meet budget constraints.
Aug 1993 - Jun 1999
Bachelor of Science
Relevant Coursework:* Management Skills * Research Methods* Managing Computer Information Systems * Organizational Behavior* Operations Management * Quantitative Methods in Business* Managerial Finance/Accounting * Operations of Markets* Economics