Director, Global Technology - Capital Markets
- Globally responsible for all General Ledger, Financial Reporting and other SAP systems at Deutsche Bank as well as directly own all Finance IT Change work for Asia Pacific Region.
- Build and manage a team of over 120 people at various levels of seniority from Associates to Vice Presidents (based in Singapore, Manila, Bangalore, Frankfurt, London, and New York):
- Provide large Programme Management, Project Management, Application Development and Management (including Third Level Support group for Production Management), Change, Governance, Testing, Deployment, Audit, and Customer Support services.
- Global team consists of Programme Managers, on-shore and off-shore Project Managers and Technology Delivery Leads, Business Managers and Analysts, Technical and Functional Architects, Testing Managers and Analysts, Developers, Support Managers and Analysts, Audit Analysts, Business Development and Budget Analysts, Environment Managers, Vendor Management Leads, Change Managers, Release Managers, Deployment Managers, and Technology Application Owners.
- Stakeholders are customers from Global Finance function and local on-shore CFOs for each country throughout Europe, Asia, North and South America, as well as the Financial Services Change and Production Lines located in the off-shore Financial Services Delivery Centers in Mumbai and Manila.
- Part of Senior Management team developing and implementing multiple strategic organizationally transformative initiatives and new Organization Operating Models, using both captive IT Service Centers in Manila and Bangalore and multiple offshore vendors to address business needs of multiple internal customers in a dynamic, yet cost-effective manner. These Operating Models are aligned with Finance Target Operating Vision to implement their Financial Production Line off-shore Service Centers.
- Establish strategic initiative to roll out new versions of the General Ledger and associated Financial Reporting systems. Plan to roll out all major Financial Centers in the next three to five years.
- Provide direct ownership and management of a Book of Work consisting of over 50 projects with an annual budget of over Î25M.
- Manage multiple offshore and onshore resourcing vendors, from RFP and Contract negotiation through Service Delivery and Management.
- Programme Manager for Remediation Programme of large Strategic Customer Support Outsourcing Vendor and associated relationship covering:
- Client Services (Service Desk, Incident Management, and Problem Management)
- Service Operations (Environment Management, Authorization Management, and Operations Management)
- Management Reporting for Production Management in Finance IT
- Head of Problem Management for General Ledger, Financial Reporting and other Finance systems