Director of Product Development
I am passionate about building products that solve real world problems.
I've had nearly every job imaginable over the past 7 years at our fast-paced start up. I am currently responsible for managing the build out and growth of LoudDoor's SAAS market research and audience targeting platform, and our proprietary social survey application. I have intimate understanding of the Facebook Platform, Policies, API and responsible qualifying the company as a Facebook Marketing Partner.
I am an expert in recruiting consumers for market research and direct marketing using massive amounts of structured data to build consumer profiles and drive results for our clients.
- Identifies data trends and user behavior across hundreds of Facebook ad campaigns.
- Primary copywriter and user experience designer for Startlike.com, a social active lifestyle homepage.
- Developed and helped design proprietary social survey software on the Facebook Platform.
- Recruited over 1.2 million hyper-targeted, unique people into social surveys to analyze data across 51 million responses from the U.S, Italy, Germany, Spain, Australia, France and Brazil.
- Responsible for managing over 75 Facebook Pages and the purchase and recruitment of over 50 million Facebook Brand/Page Fans over the course of 4 years.
- Conceptualized, launched and built over 20 hyper-targeted communities for active lifestyle brands generating millions of new Facebook Fans.
- zManages millions of dollars in Facebook buys for top ad agencies and brands in the United States each year.
- Heavy use and understanding of Facebook Ad Manager and platform.
- Structured and launched a data-driven social t-shirt company generating $2 million dollars over 12 months.
- Lead a small team responsible for developing and maintaining social communities, with reach of over 100 million people per month.