Business Development Manager
As the Business Development Manager @ Eram Infotech my duties included International Business Development and managing the acquired Accounts(Clients/Companies)
- Responsible for acquiring new clients across verticals and domains.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients.
- Prospective business requirements analysis and communication to the relevant teams.
- Preparation and delivery of final documents to the client to close deals.
- Work closely with the development team and keeping track of work progress to ensure that the bottom line is met.
- Building relationships with the senior business and financial executives who influence purchasing decisions
- Ensure that all departments understand customers’ requirements and respond with the right quality of service
- Working with project management team teams to ensure that the customer changing needs are met
- Develop plans to maximise business opportunities with each customer
- Keep customers informed on the emerging technologies on how they can use the same to help their business.