Director of Pharmacy Operations
- Converted Hospital Pharmacy to 24 hour operations
- Transitioned hospital medication distribution cabinets from Pyxis to McKesson over 2 week period
- Implemented a scanning system within the hospital creating a virtually paperless pharmacy order entry system.
- Instituted remote order entry to alleviate current pharmacist shortage.
- Oversee USP 797 regulations
- Manage day to day operations of two hospital health system.
- Oversee remodeling of current chemotherapy IV room to make it USP 797 complaint
- Pioneered Remote Order Entry allowing Pharmacists to work from home during peak order periods.