Feb 2008 - Present
Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager accountable for collaborating with key clients to deliver major projects for Kana, the worldwide leader and provider of customer service solutions.
- Rescued an ailing $3.5 Million Call Center program to replace 15 IT systems with a single Integrated ERP Desktop for a leading US Utility Insurance company which resulted in the JD Powers Call Center award for “Outstanding Customer Service Experience".
- Directed a cross functional group of over thirty IT specialists and sub-contractors through the whole project life-cycle from requirements gathering and process re-design to testing and system integration of a $6M multi-branded e-commerce application for a rapidly expanding UK insurance company.
- Won a lucrative $3M contract by exceeding an Insurance client’s expectations by delivering a pilot application in 7 weeks by leveraging a new agile methodology.
- Established new reporting approaches in weekly and monthly reports to concisely report on project status, and financial variances to the senior executive team members.
- Championed project governance on all projects by producing and teaching a series of 14 Project Management training courses across the company’s dozen Project teams.
Apr 2014 - Oct 2014
Global Change Portfolio Manager
- Responsible for the delivery of several complex worldwide strategic initiatives for the global leader of electronic products
- Partnered with sales, marketing, finance, technology and operation teams across multiple international locations and time zones in for the design, development and marketing of Element 14 Design Center, an industry first e-commerce website.
Oct 2012 - Apr 2014
Program Management Director
- Reporting directly to CIO and responsible for implementing project management governance for Vertex, the leader of BPO, IT and professional services for over 50 utility clients serving over 23 million consumers.
- Collaborated with key business executives and sales team to create Vertex’s new $2M Multi Channel SaaS product offering including new e-commerce, social media & mobile capabilities which resulted in four new major Utility clients’ contacts worth $6M per annum.
- Pioneered a new EPMO by implementing Changepoint and driving quality assurance by leveraging Program Management best practices to SEI CMMI Maturity Level 3.
- Created accurate time/cost estimates, along with new risk & mitigation processes and stringent cost control strategies to ensure that all projects met time, budget & scope resulting in rapid benefit realization.
- Introduced new accurate Earned Value models for measuring “Planned verses Actuals” project performances to ensure monthly/quarterly revenue targets were being achieved.
- Drove project management governance on critical Oracle & SAP implementation projects providing “hands on” assistance to ensure implementations met timelines and budgets.
Sep 1997 - Jun 1998
University Of Paisley