Commercial Manager-Project Financial Management
- Provide Project Financial Support to Project Manager/Engagement Partner from the Bid Stage, through the contract delivery and completion
- Enable contracts to meet or exceed contract gross profit targets
- Provide direction on baseline financials based on pricing case. Monitor and approving of actuals/spend against Baseline
- Analyze financial reports for issues and formulate any resolutions. Prepare forecasts for Revenue, cost and GP.
- Executes operational and delivery excellence through best practice contract management
- Functions as primary point of contact for DQ initiatives and provides updates to stakeholders on project status
- Financial Risk Review-Monitoring and Control of financial spend against plan & adherence to controls & thresholds recommended.
Team Lead Responsibilities
- Improve the Commercial/Financial Analytical Skills within the team
- Create an environment which empowers and encourages knowledge sharing
- Highlight potential areas of process Improvements and value addition in driving monetary savings
- Devise/Run Commercial Workshops for the team
- Career Paths for all team members & Tracking SLA performance(weekly)
- Driving the capacity utilization across the team