Jan 2007 - Aug 2007
HP Software Training Program & Partner Manager APJ
Hewlett Packard (Mercury acquisition)
Established the HP Software Education business in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). This included implementation of sales, operations, delivery, and management of the HP Software Education business and Certified Training Partner program for the Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) region.
- Successfully established the Education Department across 8 countries, achieving sustainable contracts, certified trainers and business partners, and created new business opportunities, resulting in all new operations and communication strategy all being aligned within the companies existing programs and all 8 countries fully operational.
- Initiated and created an independent ordering system across 8 countries resulting in the reduction of cost of sale by 10%, the order processing time by 60%, and the delivery time by 50%.
- Created an innovative pricing structure and developed business across Asia Pacific and Japan resulting in increased from 50K to 300K per quarter in 7 months with 40% Gross Margin.
2005 - 2006
Program Manager Asia Pacific & Japan
Manage key Professional Services programs across Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ). Identification and alignment of business requirements for the deployment of operations, processes, systems, and methodology used by the Professional Services department across the APJ region.
- Developed systems and processes for the management of Professional Services engagements and statements of work for Asia Pacific, which improved communication flow, enabled tracking of all services requests and decreased the documentation errors by 100%. Ensured 100% compliance to Sarbanes Oxley, company policy, and VSOE guidelines.
- Deployed multiple systems, developed and delivered workshops and training for systems and project management methodology across Asia Pacific & Japan for these systems resulting in one global level of business reporting capability, accurate visibility and removing the risk to the business.
- Successfully facilitated the transition of Professional Services processes and systems as part of the Mercury acquisition into Hewlett Packard.