Senior Director, Application Development
Senior Director, Application Development2010-PRESENT
- Tripled size of engineering department, as well as initiated enterprise documentation standards.Evolved department to continuous integration and deployment; instituted agile project management techniques; and devised research and development opportunities, establishing engineering department as area of innovation within product development company.
- Negotiated and managed introduction of over 25 vendors.Introduced and integrated numerous off-the-shelf vendors into custom architectures to create unique systems, composed of multiple commodity applications in order to migrate to cloud-based architectures updating from legacy systems.
- Aligned projects with strategic goals across departments within company.
- Managed development engineers and held responsibility for oversight of technical projects.
Director, Application Development2008-2010
- Directed engineering department to enterprise architectures used in 24/7 broadcast-based product development; including development, QA, database, broadcast, web/mobile, and business intelligence.
- Led architecture and development of fully interactive television network (SWRV).Led team of 50 engineers, with addition of over 30 independent contractors, building custom SOA n-tiered system integrating web- and mobile-based consumer interactivity to dynamically and automatically program broadcast music video network, leveraging custom system integrated components.