- Auburn MBA, Wharton Business School Alum, Fortune 500 Executive and Marketing Leader: Held senior-level sales and marketing positions for both a Fortune 500 company as well as a rapidly growing $1B organization. Consistently recognized for ability to effectively coach and manage sales and marketing team as well as prepare direct reports for succession.
- Entrepreneurial Experience / Turnaround Management: Utilized sales and marketing expertise gained within major corporations to position a growing start-up for acquisition. Served as a marketing expert for several companies trying to establish appropriate product / company positioning and messaging.
- Proven Track Record – Across Major Corporate Functions: Successful track record as Technical Sales Representative, Regional Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Director of Marketing, and most recently, Senior Director of Sales and Marketing.
- International Experience: Collaborated with business partners globally, with additional international travel to Belgium and Hungary.
CONSISTENT RECORD OF SUCCESS:
Product Manager of the Year 2002
Regional Sales Manager of the Year 1998
Sales Representative of the Year 1996
CONSUMER BRAND MANAGEMENT: Successfully managed one of the largest consumer brands in the animal health industry with direct oversight of $40M communications budget.
CONSUMER PRODUCT LAUNCH: Effectively launched a brand extension consumer product while minimizing the cannibalization of pioneer brand; new product launch had industry expectation of less than $10M in annual sales. By year four, product generating in excess of $110M in annual sales.
BRAND POSITIONING: Grew niche product sales by more than 250% through strategic repositioning.
- Innate ability to effectively establish the needs of the consumer/customer through both qualitative and quantitative market research.
- Ability to then utilize that information to build an effective, strategic marketing plan that will resonate with the customer and meet and/or exceed the company’s expectations.
- Establish effective working relationships with advertising agencies, public relations firms, market research companies, and internal and external customers.