Jr. Linux Systems Administrator
- Providing support to QA testers and Software Engineers.
- LDAP Administration: Creating/removing accounts, managing user and group permissions.
- Network configuration and management: VLAN management; installing and configuring routers (wired and wireless), Cisco switches, NTP servers, Network storage (NFS) servers, DHCP servers, and DNS servers.
- Managing servers in a multi-OS environment (primarily CentOS/RHEL with some Windows Servers).
- Linux system installs and configurations using iPXE and Kickstart.
- Deploying and troubleshooting virtualization environments: VMware vSphere and ESXi.
- Bash Scripting
- Automation using CFEngine.
- Managing, updating, creating and installing repository packages.
- Configuring and installing proprietary equipment.
- Creating and updating thorough documentation.