Demonstrate a strong desire for a career in the Accounting industry. Exhibit the highest standard of conduct and proficiency in busy work environments. Perform work accurately and thoroughly using analytical thinking to solve problems and achieve objectives. Able to communicate technical and routine subjects effectively with others using verbal and written word; provide proficient knowledge from diverse industries including engineering, technical, financial and retail environments. Demonstrate use of efficient interpersonal skills and knowledge to teach, supervise and motivate others to excel. Assessed as a self-starter with drive to accrue professional abilities and maintain a positive impact on the success of the company and team with sound assessment, qualitative and numerical aptitudes. Attained outstanding academic knowledge in the areas of finance, accounting, and investments which included comprehension of financial elements pertaining to statement analysis, spreadsheet modeling, accounting principles, equities, and capital markets. Demonstrate clear and decisive actions which coincide with improving business performance. Capable of working in a team environment as a role model, supporting management, following policies, providing feedback, assisting in special projects, and taking on additional responsibility.
Mar 2010 - Present
Home Health Care Provider
Oct 2007 - Sep 2008
- Managed branch vault and cash levels in excess of $450,000.
- Ranked in top 5 percent of region each quarter for generation or new referrals and sale of products to customers
- Processed financial transactions, bonds, cashier's checks, and client needs accurately and efficiently.
- Provided exceptional service and maintained working relationships with clients.
- Maintained confidential integrity of personal and financial information regarding clientele.
Jul 2006 - Jul 2007
Front Desk Representative
- Facilitated the registration and check out of guests.
- Maintained oversight of payments and reconciled daily-posted cash receipts.
- Provided guests with superior service in keeping with company mission.
- Resolved problems diplomatically while remaining calm in situations with unhappy clientele.
Aug 2003 - Jul 2005
Assistant Office Manager
- Reduced order processing time by 15 percent by originating automated shipping costtables for online orders.
- Reduced inventory costs by 10 percent by implementing just in time ordering of neededmaterials.
- Sustained website upkeep, originated automatic shipping cost tables for online orders.
- Strategic management of company with manager and proprietor.
- Provided technical support to customers.
- Directed order fulfillment from start to finish with warehouse staff in timely and accuratemanner.
Jan 2000 - Aug 2003
- Increased sales by 10 percent YOY due to introduction of new product lines.
- Provided customers with product details. Analyzed changing product trends.
- Eliminated under-performing products while meeting changing clientele desiresthrough exciting new product mixes.
Jul 1999 - Jan 2000
Customer Care Representative
- Utilized company software in support of clients regarding online reservations.
- Solved problems involving clients' reservations in coordination with airlines.
- Familiarized clients with navigation and search techniques within website.
- Preserved confidential personal and financial information, including credit cards, regarding customers.
Jun 1998 - May 1999
- Implemented Honeywell GUS graphics - Drew/Sketched graphics and developed dynamic pictures by scripting.
- Analyzed Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams and logic diagrams; provided Factory Authorized Testing support by interfacing directly with the customer and solving problems that arose during software and hardware checkout.
- Proactively acquired skill sets outside job description including: analyzed complex loops and Logic Diagrams, managed database, and point configuration in order to achieve project deadline specifications alongside engineers.
- Sustained engineering team and clients with integration of software and hardware components.
Jan 2008 - May 2010
Bachelor of Science
- Dean's List - May 2008, December 2008, May 2009 and December 2009
- Cumulative G.P.A. - 3.985
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society