Bernhard & Williams Photography
As Imaging Manager I was in charge of coordinating two departments within this very busy school portrait studio, the Lab and Production. For 14 years I was directly responsible for every aspect of production workflow, the details are as follows.
- Managed a staff of 9 employees.
- Responsible for every aspect of the production pipeline. From original image capture to printing, packaging and delivery.
- Posted ads, conducted interviews, hired and trained applicants of my choice for my department.
- Maintained ImageFlo, our web based, classroom sharing of images software for our contract schools yearbook publication departments.
- In charge of all direct mailing promotions to school, commercial and family customers in our database.
- Directly responsible for satisfying our demanding school administrators and their deadlines with timely deliveries of prints, ID cards and digital media.
- Daily coordination of photography team to meet seasonal publication deadlines for school and commercial clients.
- Photographed school events such as dances and candids when needed.