VP of Operations
A consortium of leading cable MSO's formed to develop an electronic program guide to help drive competition and innovation in the user interface for cable services.Spun off JV from main company to launch to scale
- Directed a staff of 15 with a P&L of $7.2M.
- Maintained International Operations in 10 countries and 750,000 subscribers.
- Staffed and developed new spinoff venture; purchased equipment, built processes and leased facility for growth.
- Responsible for all operations functions of venture, including QA, System integration and test, customer program mgmt, technology deployment, Customer Call center and PMO
- Worked with MSO partners for scalable deployment and technology migrations.
- Reduced expenses 25% while implementing new processes and a flexible organizational structure.
- Achieved mission of establishing a reputation for operational excellence in industry and with vendors.
- Staffed and transitioned to new facility with Lab and IT infrastructure, with zero downtime to developers.
- Implemented defects tracking system and Crosby Methodology for quality management that decreased risk to development projects