Executive Director, Registry Operations and Channel Relations
DotGreen Community, Inc., San Francisco, CA
Project: Joined startup to prepare and develop a strategy and launch plan for the Dot Green Generic Top Level Domain (gTLD).
Responsibilities: Registry Operations, Pricing Strategy, Contracting Channel Partners, Global Partner Relations, Policy Development, ICANN Compliance, Registry Marketing Strategy, Premium List Development, Strategy, Premium Domain Name Valuation, Team Mentoring, Training, Co-Marketing Programs, Content Creation - Social Media, Newsletters, Articles, Blogs.
Channel: Registrars, Hosting Companies, Website Builders, Domain Sellers.
- Developed and delivered all policies under tight deadlines in time for a successful launch of the .green gTLD in March 2015 to the general public
- Developed and implemented a unique and industry accepted pricing strategy
- Contracted over 100 channel partner resellers (Similar domain name registries have less than 50 contracted resellers)
- Negotiated robust, targeted co-marketing partnership with the largest registrar in the industry, GoDaddy, with no marketing dollars involved in a crowded eCommerce space
- Implemented SalesForce CRM for organization
- Helped launch a branded retail registrar that became the #2 reseller after #1 GoDaddy