Dec 2010 - May 2013
- Provide agent support (through phone, email and chat) for cruise bookings made and serviced through Sabre.
- Respond to customers' escalations and issues with business sales and bookings; seek internal solutions for problems.
- Communicate with vendors to negotiate, monetary or other discrepancies, when applicable.
- Train, motivate and mentor fellow team members
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels
Jun 2010 - Dec 2010
Group Accounts Financial Coordinator
- Reconcile cabins/rooms based on comparison of received payments against Cruise line records of payment.
- Communicate with vendors to reduce groups to sailing size, accounting for all unpaid space.
Dec 2008 - Jun 2010
Customer Service Representative
- Handle cruise sales and service calls off of phone queue for routed programs such as Priceline, Orbitz, American Airlines, and Hilton and Marriot hotel brands.
- Communicate with cruise vendors to facilitate the best experience possible, placing considerations on attention to detail and specific needs.
- Develop single-call relationships with clients and follow up on leads.
Aug 2004 - May 2008
- Budgeting and scheduling for the week
- Calculating hours worked for staff
- Meet daily attraction budgets and correct any errors throughout the day.
- Also responded to in-park customer inquiries and tended to medical situations in conjunction with the onsite medical staff.
Florida State University