Director of Operations for a small non-profit organization.
Mar 2004 - Present
Co-owner, Account Manager
Forest Island, LLC
- Design and development, structure, artwork, design elements of internet websites for a variety of clients.
- Research, design, develop, and implement all creative and programming solutions.Maintain and update websites for current clients.
- Create, update and maintain multiple web sites; collaborate with content providers
- Oversee and drive day-to-day website operations; creating processes for posting content to thewebsite; ensuring web site quality, performance and reliability.
- Ability to work under pressure, and to consistently deliver projects on-time
Jun 1994 - Mar 2004
Director of Retail Operations
- Conceptualized and drove successful strategies for innovative and operationally sound direct-to-consumer retail channels and / or in-store displays / boutique departments to support the installation of high speed cable installations at major retailers.
- Created and implemented first structured training program for sales staff, including modules on customer focus, cultivating customer relationships, generating trust and closing.
- Managed 3-hour management orientation program for retail partners which included Best Buy, Circuit City and Frys retail chains.
- Managed aesthetic appeal of all partnership venues.