Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize all brand social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, Google+, and Periscope) to foster two-way conversation with Cybex customers, trainers, fitness enthusiasts, and industry influencers, continuing to grow an online community that has grown 70% on Facebook and 25% on Twitter since August 2014.
- Create and manage the editorial calendar and schedule for the Cybex Fitness blog to coordinate around campaigns and seasonal events, including the writing of weekly articles, designing layouts, brainstorming concepts, and recruiting contributors to the blog.
- Monitor key benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, blog analytics, and call-to-action effectiveness to analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Manage the strategic development of a comprehensive Trainer Outreach program.
- Oversee and manage all influential talent, Personal Service Agreements, and partnerships.
- Manage all aspects of Customer Entertainment & Hospitality initiatives encompassing on-site factory visits and off-site events, acting as internal lead for all areas surrounding the Medway HQ showroom, overseeing logistics, complete renovation, usage, and overall internal SOP.
- Manage and assist in all areas related to Product Customization, e-commerce, and Soft Goods, including the development of an online Pro Shop and execution of domestic and international events including over 25 trade shows and 100 customer visits to our headquarters and factory in Owatonna, MN.
- Copywriting for email, course catalogs, event marketing materials, education materials, and other brand needs.