Project : Middleware Support
- Outlined implemented and managed infrastructure of WebLogic,JBOSS
- Collaborated with different teams of integration analysts and DBAs
- Performing Automation of installation process of various Middleware products/
- Coordinating with stake holders in order to ensure the timely delivery of the assigned tasks.
- Performed regularly scheduled maintenance as and when required.
- Often evaluated software application and ensured system capacity was up to par.
- Conducted root cause inspection for outages
- Supporting Environments across all LOB's and working on incidents such as P1,P2 etc.
- Capturing Heap & Thread Dumps as and when necessary in order to dive deeper and find the root cause of the issue
- Helping crypto team to implement SSL Certificates for applications across all LOB's.
- Debugging infrastructure issues with the help of Dynatrace to pinpoint the exact location of failure.
- Creating dashboards in splunk and analyzing logs using splunk for any kind of application related issues.
- Participating in weekly and monthly maintenance activities for Windows & Linux Patching.
- Working with TS-Teams to implement Change Orders in adherence with the change management process.
- Participating in Cloud migration of UAT Environments to Amazon Cloud & ensuring 24*7 availability of the environments.
- Creating and Managing SharePoint Documentation for Applications according to ITS Standards.
- Managing CyberArk safes for our team and any access related issues.
- Participated in various conferences till date to coordinate with teams and providing timely support in order to get the issue resolved.