Rutgers University - New Brunswick, NJ
Systems Programmer/Administrator with Cybersecurity Response Responsibilities
Actively monitoring systems and networks for intrusions, identifying security flaws and vulnerabilities, notifying key stakeholders regarding incidents of concern, and overseeing remediation of critical invasions.
- Launched ediscovery data gathering processes to assist the Office of General Counsel, performing keyword searches on the data as directed by the attorneys
- Designed security briefings keeping the university community informed regarding cyber literacy
- Liaison in investigations with University Ethics and Compliance, Rutgers University Police, external law enforcement, and logged data
- Collaborate with IT staff in the creation of strategic relationships beyond major incidents
- Exercised Plixer Scrutinizer, Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco AMP for Endpoints in support of investigations, incident response and threat hunting