Bilyana's experience and skills expand into a broad spectrum of legal activities, mainly in the areas of commercial and contract law, labour law and pharma legal consulting. At her present position she is focused on an overall legal support of wholesales pharmaceutical company and its affiliated companies. Among the companies for which Bilyana provides legal service could be noticed a health care media group, a health care products production and packaging company (joint venture with an Austrian health care business group), a publishing house, a clinical research company etc.Bilyana advises on all legal aspects of the the activities of Ecopharm and its affiliates as a part of Ecopharm's legal practice group. The companies of Ecopharm's group are engaged both in distribution and in the manufacturing segments of the pharmaceutical industry. The legal department of the company consequently provides consultation to all the companies of the business group (Ecopharm Group AD, GE Pharmaceuticals OOD, Health OOD (Health Media Group), Ecopharm Clinical Research, Znanie EOOD etc.) on all aspects of their operations in Bulgaria and abroad including corporate, commercial, regulatory, employment, tax, intellectual property and pharma regulatory affairs. Ecopharm Group AD - an affiliated company of Ecopharm EOOD is a marketing authorisation holder of numerous medical products' dossiers, which adds to the legal practice group's responsibilities also license agreements, granting of intelectual property rights, etc. The legal department also consults on structuring of Ecopharm and its affiliates businesses, (including commercial negotiations) and drafts all types of commercial agreements needed by the companies in their daily operations on the market, including distribution agreements, licence agreements, sale and purchase agreements with international partners and also with governmental authorities following the conduct of public procurement procedures, etc.
Nov 2009 - Present
- Elaborating of legal opinions, contracts and other documents, related to the company’s activity;
- Examining of contracts, statements, declarations, applications, and numerous other types of legal documents issued by the company;
- Daily and overall keeping the company’s business up-to-date with applicable statutory requirements;
- Provision of legal advice to all departments of the company and legal assistance on all matters, related to company’s business.
- Counter-signiture all the legal documents issued by the company, requisite to which is the signature of the General Manager;
- Internal audit in compliance with ISO9001 standard. Certified internal auditor.
Aug 2009 - Nov 2009
- Main activities in the field of administrative and tax procedure;
- Providing legal opinions in relation to M&As, share transfers, trading rights, intelectual property rights, contract disputes and new legislation on trade and tax issues;
- Drafting claims, petitions for appeal, applications for real and/or personal securities of the claims;
- Drafting contracts, writing legal opinions and consulting clients;
Jul 2007 - Mar 2008
- Organisational office duties;
- Coordinating daily appointments of the legal staff;
- Processing of national and internationallegal correspondence;Receiving clients and associates of the foudation;
- Helpingcompleting the gathering and making-up of the documents required for the complaints of the Foundation’s clients before the European court of Human rights.
Jul 2005 - Jan 2006
- Receiving and processing applications for consumer credits.
- Establishing contact with the client, examining the reasons and motives of the client for applying for the credit.
- Investigating the applying for credit candidates, accomplishment of a verification of the candidate’s health insurance, identification documents validity and job verification.
- Creating a credit file of the client into the credit data base;