To objectively grow business, market awareness and sales pipeline by leading motivated teams by example. To successfully bring emerging products, technologies and services from concept through design and code to market.
I am passionate about Intelligence from and Social Interaction with Information.
I am a leader and visionary.
I am successful at building and leading high performance marketing, product management and consulting teams for global software development and services organizations with annual revenues exceeding $100 million.
I combine business management and operational expertise with innovation, creativity, and exceptional public communication skills.
I establish the strategy and vision to increase revenues and expand market share throughout and following an acquisition.
I follow through with quantifiable results.
I conceive. I collaborate. I deliver.
Social Competitive Intelligence
Oracle E2.0 ACE
Enterprise Web 2.0
Enterprise Content Management
2011 - Present
Founder | Principal
BloomThink is a social business strategy agency. Our focus Areas:- Integrated Digital Strategy to Augment, Amplify, Personalize & Monetize Your Brand- Social Media IP Protection- Social Competitive IntelligenceHappy Clients Include: Digitiliti, Field Nation, St. Jude Medical, Guardian Glass, Team Informatics, AIIM Minnesota, Inveni, Ronsberg Technology Partners, NorthWire and others!
Jan 2012 - May 2013
Drove complete turn around in marketing and brand awareness for this pivot cloud start up. Oversaw web, social and product re-branding, channel development, industry recognition (TechTarget's top cloud storage finalist for 2012, Best of St. Paul) and landed largest 6-figure deal in Digitiliti history. Digitiliti is now a happy BloomThink client.
2009 - 2011
Directly responsible for global marketing strategy and execution for Fishbowl Solutions'products and services to partners, clients and prospects. Results: Increased Sales Pipeline Valuation 66% YoY, Increased Awareness Uptake of Fishbowl Solutions web presence by over 90% YoY, Increased Average Deal Size of FBS sales by 100% YoY
2000 - 2009
Director of Outbound Enterprise 2.0 Product Management
- Started with Intranet Solutions as a developer-consultant and manager of consulting staff.
- Intranet Solutions changed their name to Stellent.
- Designed and started the consultant onboarding and mentoring program. Oversaw all new hire and PIP consultants.
- Started the Sales Enablement practice at Stellent as Director of Sales Enablement with global responsibility for sales and channel strategy, innovation and collateral. Help drive stellent to $100M+ in revenue.
- Stellent was acquired by Oracle in 2006.
- Took position as Director of Outbound Product Management for Enterprise 2.0 which was subsequently re-branded WebCenter. Drove global sales and channel enablement with responsibility for APAC, Europe and America. Influenced over $130M in global WebCenter revenue per year with substantial YoY growth.