Chief Operating Officer
MobiTV is a global leader in white label OTT video delivery in and outside the home. Customers include Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, SoftBank, DT and Reliance (RIL). As COO, I have the privilege to lead Engineering, Operations, Product and Program Management. Together we have built a truly best-in-class multi-tenant, end-to-end OTT Platform, with cutting edge media distribution technology. Our client software runs on Android and iOS mobiles and tablets, PC/Mac and our own HDMI streaming stick. Responsible for building and executing strategic plans that drive revenue for MobiTV; meeting/exceeding financial and operational objectives that create value for customers and investors and hiring/developing a high-performing team. Everything we have accomplished is built on an unparalleled culture of strategic execution.
- Championed the evolution to Scrum/Agile development process; generating a 40% increase in per-squad throughput within first quarter following transition (2Q13); materially reducing time-to-market for customer features
- Reduced Engineering expense by 45% Q/Q from 2012-13
- Created a DevOps team/culture to drive towards Continuous Delivery; reducing time-to-market for new customer integrations from 16 weeks to 8-12 weeks.
- Established MobiTV as an industry leader in highly available, massive scale live events (NFL/Super Bowl, FIFA World Cup, NASCAR among others)
- Established a college-recruiting program in 2013 that has become an important resource for attracting talented engineers