Utilizing strategic thinking and technical expertise to create and promote guiding principles, and influence prospects, clients, and business management in adopting technically sound solutions to their business problems. Consulted on Enterprise Architecture, SOA, ESB, EDA & CEP. Achieved Sales support objectives by conducting proof-of-concept engagements, solutions architecture workshops, designing and delivering presentations, product demonstrations, and on-site product issue troubleshooting. Maintained customer satisfaction by developing vertical relationships with customers and ensuring realization of the products’ full value through follow-up visits and utilization audits. I was the special lead Solutions Consultant for TIBCO PortalBuilder, TIBCO BusinessFactor (Business Activity Monitoring) and TIBCO DataExchange (ETL). As a team player, I:
Supported my Account Rep in achieving over 100% of quota for 5 consecutive years (2001-2006)
Named Solutions Consultant of the year for 2004, and SC of the Quarter for Q2
Consistently achieved a 95% Proof-of-Concept technical win ratio every year
Selected to be a member of the elite National Solution Consultants team (2006)
Selected to update the TIBCO BusinessWorks Certification Exam (2005)
- Merial (Pharmaceutical): Constructed an order management dashboard to demonstrate the power of a real-time business activity monitoring system. Constructed a real-time system monitoring and management dashboard to assist in in-sourcing their outsourced systems.
- CIBA Vision (Pharmaceutical): Prototyped a Business Activity Monitoring Dashboard with TIBCO BusinessFactor to track EU Orders during global SAP rollout. Performed complex ROI and software value calculations to justify the sell of an enterprise license.
- Chico’s (Retail): Performed research, evaluation, and provided recommendations to the CIO for new alternative solutions and technologies to enable and improve data integration across the enterprise.
- Delta (Transportation): Managed a team to build an executive dashboard based on TIBCO PortalBuilder to provide real-time operations data.
- NASDAQ (Finance): Constructed a network monitoring portal with TIBCO software that aggregated both switch and messaging server management data.
- London Borough of Ealing (Government): Integrated Verity K2 Search engine into clients TIBCO PortalBuilder installation and solved critical slow content issues.
- AT&T (Telecom): Assisted with the launch of their Common Services Infrastructure; Planned and coordinated 2 multi-day annual executive visit to TIBCO’s Executive Business Center.
- Intercontinental Exchange (Energy) Managed a team that performed detailed performance benchmarks on TIBCO EMS. Personally engineered a custom joint Java and Python Framework to generate realistic traffic and seed latency measuring messages through the complete system to determine degradation points.