HR Relationship Manager
BankIslami Pakistan Limited
Responsible to act as a business partner (Dealing in Recruitment, Performance Management, Training & Organizational Development, Employee support services ) for the businesses & support functions.
Recruitment & Planning:
- Utilizing a wide variety of methods to generate candidates, including web-based sourcing, social media, internal & external networking and job fairs etc.
- Greatly enhanced candidate screening skills by working closely with hiring managers and HODs to understand their requirements for a specific position.
- Partnered with external agencies and placement offices of different universities to fill positions of different levels. Sourced, Conducted tests, interviewed and hired qualified candidates for corporate sales, Service quality, Banking Operations in Batch / Bulk hiring.
Training & Development:
- Responsible for organizing and implementing need base training sessions for new and existing staff members in Central Region
- Conducts Orientation sessions & HR awareness sessions etc
- Costing & budgeting in-house learning activities, arrangements of nominations, followups for trainers, management of all training related logistics.
- Responsible to monitor proper processing of Medical Claims, Transfers, Re-designations, Confirmations, Contract extensions / conclusions, Retirements, Resignations, Final settlements, Payroll, life insurance, disciplinary action cases, conducting domestic inquiries and Staff Finances