Support the company in production planning and making sure the business is adequately resourced.
Identifying any skills gaps in the organization and undertaking a recruitment programme to support this.
Training of staff and managers to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role.
Managing budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
Acting as a liaison to senior management to keep them up to date with floor matters.
Ensuring key performance indicators are in place and production targets are met.
Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to the production process.
Introducing and managing in-house IT systems ensuring that they are fit for purpose
Leadership – Leading teams from different departments to achieve organizational goals.
Communication – Ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments.
IT – Keeping up to date with IT systems in the workplace while having an understanding of emerging technologies.
Presentation – Presenting ideas and results to different stakeholders across the business including staff and senior management.
Team working – Fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all products are delivered on time and company goals are met.
Initiative – The ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion.
Planning - Staying ahead of the game and ensuring that plans for the future are clearly labelled out for everyone to follow.
Problem Solving – Adapting to the ever changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.
Responsibility as a Social Media Manager:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, with a focus on Web and SMM/SEO/SEM and integration with social, email and other digital channels.
- Achieve a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts with viral potential. Continuously monitor online public relations and ensure the success of client programs.
- Assess social media marketing strategies to determine rate of return. Identify and tap into new channels to optimize ROI and fuel revenue growth.
- Created and managed an online presence and reputation for clients via social media websites, search engine optimization, and Google Analytics.
- Collaborated with team to optimize and implement overall digital marketing campaign.
Responsibility as a SEO
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy.
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (Google Analytics, Webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
IT Manager (6 Months)
- Manage & Monitor all Systems and Network Infrastructure.
- Monitor & Operate the CCTV Cameras & Associated Equipment's.
- Windows 2003 Server Administrator.
- Active Directory/ Domain Controller Management.
- Router & Switches Management.
- Installing & Configuring Computer Hardware, Software, Systems, Network, Cabling, Printer and Scanner.
- Investigating, Diagnosing and Solving Computer Software and Hardware Faults.
- Planning & Undertaking Scheduled Maintenance Upgrades.
- Overseeing Computer Security & Antivirus Precautions.
- Network Security.
- Maintaining VOIP Devices.
- Backup & Recovery.