- Manage & Monitor all Systems and Network Infrastructure.
- Monitor & Operate the CCTV Cameras & Associated Equipment's.
- Windows 2003 Server Administrator.
- Active Directory/ Domain Controller Management.
- Router & Switches Management.
- Installing & Configuring Computer Hardware, Software, Systems, Network, Cabling, Printer and Scanner.
- Investigating, Diagnosing and Solving Computer Software and Hardware Faults.
- Planning & Undertaking Scheduled Maintenance Upgrades.
- Overseeing Computer Security & Antivirus Precautions.
- Network Security.
- Maintaining VOIP Devices.
- Backup & Recovery.
- Local and Wide Area Networks
Responsibility as a SEO:
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy.
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
Responsibility as a Social Media Manager:
- Develop and manage online marketing campaigns for AIB GLOBAL MARKETING effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages.
- Achieve a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts with viral potential. Continuously monitor online public relations and ensure the success of client programs.
- Assess social media marketing strategies to determine rate of return. Identify and tap into new channels to optimize ROI and fuel revenue growth.