July 10th, 1981
- Goal-driven learning and development professional demonstrating consistent and repeated achievement in operational efficiency and sales force effectiveness in terms of sales development and business deliverable.
More than 11 years of solid experience in sales alliance, people development and key accounts management that have ensured quality in operation, productive manpower, and valuable partnerships.
Strong quantitative and analytical skill set. Establish and maintain effective relationships with direct reports, senior management and channel partners for smooth flow of operation.
Technically sophisticated presenter, team leader and functional expertise in content development and new initiatives.
Successful Sales Support Resource with exemplary communicator with the passion and drive needed to cultivate and foster professional and profitable relationships while maintaining trust to increase job skills, team moral and staff retention.
Aug 2013 - Present
Deputy Manager- Learning & Development
- Spearheaded in driving the product, process& policies knowledge, skill drill to my mapped learners' and have groomed them for addressing customer needs to maintain a positive distributor relationship for business drive and advocated C-Sat.
- Established and maintained effective relationship with stake holders for smooth flow of my deliverables and have ensured productive improvement in distributor income& organization's ROI.
- Ensured and achieved the fastest branch activation in new product, Group Credit Protect OTC plan exclusively launched for rural and 2man branches in HDFC Bank Odisha Region.
- Mentoring and coaching the FLS, CSM, & CP through continuous hand holding, observation, demonstration with value based feedback for individual development in all parameters.
- Presented training information via role playing, simulations and team exercises and monitor individual performance through leadership development and skill drill.
- Fastest adaptability to technological change drive of organization by way of usage and delivery of change management training to ensure business efficiency in C-Sat and real TEBT.
Nov 2012 - Aug 2013
Training Manager-East Retail
CONSIM Info India Private Ltd.
- Designed training modules that implemented strategic business practices and organizational behavior concepts. Effectively trained the sales supervisors and front-line sales employees on operation process and sales process for the retail branch vertical across East.
- Monitored each individual retail outlet performance on day-to-day basis and given value based feedback for individual development and overall efficiency. Hand-hold team members to succeed and advance within the department and company.
- Managed the training calendar for the entire fiscal period. Facilitated training on benefits, AM, RM, SRE, RE and FSSE, new employee orientation and performance appraisals.
- Created effective training course objectives, course contents and all materials. Delivered training material to a diverse audience of both blue and white-collar professionals of The Branches of Bengal & Orissa location.
- Maintained corporate responsibility by staying up-to-date with Legal& Compliance that affects human resource training programs across East Zone. Led training programs designed to implement new RE performance management standards for 23 Retail Branches across East Zone.
Feb 2009 - Nov 2012
Assistant Manager Training
Tata AIA Life
- Analyzed each vertical(Bancassurance, Broking, Credit Life, DSF) training need and developed new training programs based on the analysis. Offered specific training program to help employees improve Influencing Skill, Negotiation Skill, and PEP.
- Budded new joined training resources in the alternate channel for their L&D requirement and productive mapping. Licensing(Regulatory)-IC 33 Training& Practice Paper for New Joiners(ASM, SM, SO, SP) and Beginners. Induction(Mandatory)-Basics of Products& Positioning AML, KYC, Employee Code of Conduct, Team management, Performance Review, JFW(Observation-Demonstration).
- Skills Drills-Prospecting, Approaching, Need Identification, Product Positioning, Closing, Referencing, COI Activation, After Sales Support, On Going Support.
- Advance Sales Training-Product Positioning, Refreshers Trainings, Objection Handling, Market Analysis, Cross Selling, Up selling, Building High Performance Team, Coaching for ongoing success. Skills Enhancement Program-Customer Relationship Management, HNI Selling, MWPA, Employer-Employee, Financial Planning, Key Man Insurance, Customer Relationship management and Trust based Selling.
- Behavioral Training Program-Personal Effectiveness, Change Management, Influencing Skill, Negotiation Skill, Time Management, Communication Skills and Public Speaking, and Key Accounts Management.
Dec 2006 - Feb 2009
Branch Sales Trainer
State Bank of India CPSL
- Responsible for imparting knowledge based coaching, activity based refreshers training, and value based practical field training to the FOS of State Bank Cards.
- Training Need Analysis of the front line sales team for their sustainable development, performance measurement, grooming and achievement of reasonable results.
- Providing product training, surrogates, KYC compliance, Company profile, Industry interface, mock calling, telesales that channelize through retail as well as branch segment.
- Building and maintaining& upgrading branch relationships with the State Bank of India Core employees. Imparting branch training to the employees of SBI& Associate Branches of SBI group for assisting in boosting up of branch cross sells.
- Focusing on team building, team management, business development of retail segment, customer relationship management training through SSP Channel. Successfully conducted retail channel training all across the SSP in the State of Orissa and in State Bank of India Associate Groups and continuing growth through value based feedback from SBI Training Academy and Mafoi Training Academy.
Dec 2003 - Dec 2006
Customer Relationship Officer
- Responsible for Channel Sales, Dealer Relationship, Financial Planning, Retail Asset Management, Credit Appraisals. Sourcing of new clients for Citi group, direct selling of loan products, interacting with customer, maintaining and obtaining data area to capture& venture.
- Product commercialization. Processing new business opportunities, target planning and achievements, sales promotion, public relationship & operation management, business development, resource planning & performance management.
- Credit appraisal and Bucket clearance of existing clients. Sourcing client both for assets and for liabilities, erstwhile my branch had advance(Loans, discounted paper, Overdrafts) of Rs. 46 crores and client deposits of Rs. 54 crores.
- Determining the funding requirements of eligible clients, assisting them in sourcing that through new issues of loans(LAP, PL, and Consumer Loans), debt planning and mortgages. I had handled PL& two wheeler loan disbursement aggregating Rs. 108 crores in my tenure at Citi Financial.
May 2009 - Jul 2011
Sikkim Manipal University
1st Class with Distinction
Jun 2002 - Nov 2003
PG Diploma in Operation & Accommodation Management
1st Class with Internship in Quality Inn Group
Mar 1999 - Apr 2002
Bachelor of Commerce (Hons)
1st Class with Distinction and Scholarship
Feb 2009 - Feb 2011
Associate Degree in Insurance
Insurance Institute of India
AIII Certification in Life Insurance
Apr 2009 - Dec 2010
Kisdee Inc. USA
Certified Financial Planner
Mar 2009 - Dec 2009
AMFI Advisory Module Certified