Mar 2005 - Present
Microsoft Office Suite
Gamebryo Engine Toolset
I am a student at the University of Advancing Technology finishing a Bachelor's degree in Game Design. I am looking to begin an exciting career in the gaming industry where I can utilize my skills in creative writing and level design.
My interests include creative activities such as mod making and designing and running tabletop gaming sessions.
I also enjoy welding and cutting, creating metal sculptures and hiking.
Oct 2010 - Feb 2011
- Operated forklift to load and unload freight.
- Worked with managers to insure freight was unloaded and processed.
- Organized team to make sure products were stored and stocked properly.
- Assisted customers with finding and obtaining products.
- Handled paperwork for daily operations and inventory.
Sep 2008 - Sep 2010
- Unloaded and organized freight.
- Managed and setup displays.
- Assured shipments were correctly received and stored.
- Maintained store integrity during liquidation.
Jan 2004 - Aug 2008
Office Manager's Assistant
Mondana Yazdi Pediatrics
- Handled phone calls from patients.
- Managed patient file retrieval and organization.
- Setup patient appointments.