Executive Assistant to CEO
DSG VIETNAM is the leading company in providing customers with ultimate digitization solutions; the Distributor of Kodak, Avision and Colortrac scanners in Vietnam.
Main duties as below:
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserve CEO's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Understand company annual growth target and keep track quarterly; corporate with other departments to reach the target together.
• Assist CEO in conducting monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews.
• Maintain CEO's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represent the CEO by attending meetings in the CEO's absence; speaking for the CEO.
• Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Be a second-line-manager after CEO to stay in communications with foreign suppliers from Singapore, Germany, Taiwan and the UK.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Complete projects by assigning work to other staff; following up on results.
• Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Understand company organization, business and vision; contribute to firmly create a fresh working environment as European standard.
• Succeed in the role of CEO’s representative and ambassador, on behalf of CEO and DSG VIETNAM to join in international events: Annual Meeting of Kodak (Phuket Thailand in February 2013) and the Gathering Avision (Taipei, Taiwan in March 2013). These are the annual events of the suppliers to gather all the distributors and partners of the Southeast Asian and Australia.
o Keep strong relationship with foreign suppliers:
- Kodak (head in Singapore, Mr. Leong Weng Jiu – Sales Director of South East Asia region).
- Avision (head in Taipei, Taiwan, Mr. Mark Hsu – General Manager, Mr. Edward Hsiang – Sales Director of InfoAcer Corp. – the Distributor of Avision scanners in South East Asia).
- Colortrac (head in Singapore, Mr. Raymond Li – Regional Manager of South East Asia). - GSK Germany (Mr. Oliver Zinn, Managing Director).
- Panasonic (Ms. Van and Mr. Daniel Cheng – Manager, Vertical Business, Vietnam).
o Maintain and enhance the relationship with partners and customers in Vietnam.
• Executive jobs:
o Act as a second-line manager in the office, on behalf of CEO to supervise all the activities in the office; remind other departments to keep on time all the deadlines.
o Create a totally new and freshing working environment, motivative and cooperative.