Human Resources Manager
Yarto International Trading Company
- Single handed developed and built the Human Resources department from the ground up for The Company.
- Successfully created and performed yearly employee appraisals.
- Actively participate in the recruiting and hiring efforts.
- Consistently provided guidance to management and employees in the interpretation of company policies, procedures, and programs.
- Continuously maintained employee profiles in compliance with company and state regulations.
- Successfully partnered with management in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating of HR activities and solutions.
- Oversee all aspects of administration of employee benefits programs such as medical, dental, life, disability, and 401(k), retirement and other programs.
- Effectively processed semi-monthly payroll and maintained payroll changes up to date.
- Productively updated company’s employee handbook.
- Successfully managed to remain current on new and/or changes in legislation affecting employee benefits.
- Maintain excellent working relation and work closely with Immigration Legal Counsel on all visa/green card applications and/or other immigration matters ensuring federal law compliance.
- Successfully created job descriptions for all Company positions for future HR use.