- Relationship Management
- Process Improvement
- Risk Mitigation
- Executive Presentations
- Public Relations
- Professional Training & Development
- Elementary/Adult Education
- Human Resources
I lead social media service strategy, policies and practices at SunTrust. In 2009 @askSunTrust was created after leading multiple teammates across business units in developing, piloting and measuring the business value and opportunities in providing service via social media.
My responsibilities include providing enterprise-wide strategic leadership, coordination and execution oversight of SunTrust’s social media client service initiatives. Critical components involve online monitoring, guiding reporting/conversation outreach and helping to drive collaboration across the enterprise. My role is a day to day learning experience in balancing the needs of the business and what’s the right thing to do for everyone involved.
Jan 2007 - Present
Lead Risk Management Trainer
- Highly proficient at preparing and maintaining medium to highly complex instructor materials focused on workflow improvements for multiple delivery environments
- Continuous independent preparation of imaginative and visual collateral materials, newsletters, website design, etc. utilizing advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, etc.
- Responsible for development and delivery of multiple external/internal risk management training and documentation with a strong ability to write effectively and to extract information from written materials
- Initiate and execute process re-design ofexisting training content/materials
- Track evaluations, measure impact and success rates for delivered trainings
- Foster and maintain collaborative relationships amongst multiple cross-functional business units in order to create well rounded training programs
- Lead project manager for merchant e-learning platform
- Regularly sought out and excelled at high-level responsibilities supporting various initiatives
- Principal liaison between Risk Management and Legal unit in a crisis management project: honed ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a systematic approach to decision making; identified important dimensions of the problem, obtained relevant information, and created communication responses
- Presenter at several high-profile industry conferences with strong ability to manage large training sessions with a professional, clear and captivating training style that encourages audience participation
Sep 2004 - Dec 2006
- Lead Preparer/ Facilitator of multiple presentation formats: parent academies, peer trainings, charter school events, endowment fund-raising, etc.
- Lead Peer Trainer: Mac OS Platform, I-Book, MacBook Pro, ACTIVBoard, etc.
- Lead preparation/presentation resulting in high dollar endowment awards
- Formulated school district presentation positively impacting K-3 charter renewal positively
- Independent conceptualization and preparation of a required plan in adherence with Title I and Department of Education regulations
- Developed and implemented triple-learning modality teaching method resulting in a 68% decrease of lower level students and a 160% increase in students exceeding benchmarks
- Implemented a positive behavioral plan resulting in a 95% decrease in negative incidents
- Secretary of Student Advisory Committee 2004-2006: organized member schedules/tasks; developed action plans for specific goals; obtained group commitments to goals and objectives; also responsible for adherence to budget for funds achieved through grants from private corporations, school district and Dept. of Education
Jun 2002 - Sep 2004
- Investigated/determined validity of consumer credit card fraud claims utilizing bank related research tools (proprietary software, Lexis-Nexis, Web, FastData, Access, FDR, etc.)
- Expert evaluation of facts garnered via interrogations/interviews of clients, suspects, law enforcement personnel, etc. to use in preparation of objective and concise written investigative reports used in multiple formats: corporate, law enforcement, etc.
- Appointed by supervisor to handle majority of peer escalated calls
- Consistently exceeded departmental conversion goal of 33% by 72%
- Ranked Top Departmental Performer and Terrific Team Player several times while maintaining a 99.42% Quality Rating (QMS) adherence to legal/corporate fraud guidelines, best practices
- Recognized department-wide foridentifying and resolving internal theft resulting in external savings of $50,000 and internal savings of $50,000-$80,000
- Member of “Voice of Employee”: oversaw multi-divisional team building activities
- Member of Peer Training group for New Hire Fraud ACD (automated call distribution) representative
Aug 1997 - May 2001
Emphasis in television broadcasting and public relations.