M.R. S. Baking Distribution - Baked Goods Products
- Answer multiple phone lines as well as emails.
- Enter orders into database. Resolve any discrepancies from pricing to logistics.
- Handle customer requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Work directly with vendors as well as salesmen to provide superior customer support.
- Open and sort mail
- Manage office supply inventory as well as product inventory
- Enter new accounts, vendors, products & pricing into database
- Train new hires
- Generate end of day as well as monthly reports
- Cover for Office Manager as needed
- Manage A/R, A/P, and expense control procedures including daily bank deposits, cash receipts, invoicing, purchase orders and account reconciliation.
- Handle monetary and credit card transactions.
- Negotiate and enforce collections to recover funds and expedite the clearance of delinquent accounts.
- Prepared, printed and mailed statements
- Followed up and allocated payments
- Performed daily reconciliations
- Resolved accounts receivable issues with customers
- Obtained credit information on customers
- Monitored credit limits
- Assisted with month-end closing
Utilized various software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and various search engines.
Ad Hoc duties as needed