Job Profile:- Leading IT functions across 6 different sites involving team supervision, provision of Cost effective IT Solutions, IT Security, Vendor Management, Ensuring 99% uptime of Network, Servers, Internet, Communications & calling lines etc. Heading team of 3 peoples.
- Planning, Analysing and defining high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise and an understanding of the enterprise, business system and industry.
- Implementing or leading the implementation of the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling and operations management
- Researching and identifying vendors of software applications that meet specified requirements.
- Assisting in arranging favorable terms for procurement of selected software applications.
- Directing the designing, coding and testing of programme modules.
- Directing the process of identifying configuration changes to applications.
- Leading the effort in defining characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of a system, software application,
- Network, training course, user interface, or any other technology or product.
- Managing the process of identifying, analysing, mitigating and responding to project, financial, operational, security, and legal threats, both real and anticipated
- Participating in determining resource status and needs, and deploying resources to point of need participating in coordinating sourcing and outplacement to ensure organizational goals are met.
- Troubleshooting problems pertaining to pressing maintenance and Security issues along with Performance Tuning, Network Administration, Application Conflicts and System Bugs.
- Addressing queries regarding the Information System / Software & extending onsite support to the clients including maintenance of hardware / software.
- Active Directory maintenance including Domain Creation and End User computer connectivity with Server. Privileges to the users. Installation and maintenance or network equipment & Responsible for network problems.
- Installation and configuration of every type of software & responsible for successful implementation of software. Maintenance & administration of LAN & networking application design, Planning, development & implementation. Responsible for E-Mails Configuration / related problems in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express etc. Creating new users accounts & groups.
- Configuring DHCP, DNS Server etc,
- Configuration of printers on local ports and on network, sharing of computers and printers etc.
- Maintenance of Cabling and making of new patch cords.
- Responsible for Hardware maintenance of server, computer and printers Maintenance of oracle 9i database & user creation.