M.S in Computer Science
University of Texas at Arlington
Notable Academic Projects:
- Vector Space Model - Built a simple search engine using Vector space model on presidential debate dataset using python and NLTK.
- B+ tree Index - Implemented B+ tree index - insertion, deletion and rebalancing of the tree, using Java and Minibase which is typically used in a RDBMS.
- DBMS Transaction Manager- Implemented a transaction manager for a typical DBMS using C++, POSIX threads, system V semaphores and strict Two Phase locking protocol.
- Weather data analytics - Analysing 5 year weather data of Texas to get stations with similar weather conditions using Java, HDFS and Mapreduce.
- Hash partitioned Apriori algorithm – Implemented a parallelized data mining algorithm using C and MPICH on the Stampede supercomputer.