Jun 2008 - May 2009
Worked as an Graduate Assistant at Silberman School of Business for Assurance of Learning Committee.
- Involved in reasearch and analysis of Goals to be achieved by School for maintaining the AACSB accredition.
- Contributed to achieving schools mission
Oct 2006 - Jun 2007
- Designed and analyzed investment portfolio for Companies and High Networth Individuals for effective returns.
- Planned, organized and implemented innovative sales programs/strategies to improve product awareness and escalate business volumes
- Developed rapport with clients, resulting in maximum client retention and increased customer base through referrals.
- Ensured maximum customer satisfaction by providing timely clarification of queries.
- Worked with CEO to Develop product strategies, balance firm objectives and customer satisfaction
- Evaluated the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Formulated, directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products, working with advertising and promotion managers
Sep 2005 - Sep 2006
Asst Sales Manager ( Premier)
Acquired biggest acquisition of Equity investments equivalent to USD 2,500,000 in history of HSBC Vadodara . This was a major revenue for bank which resulted the Vadodara branch to be the youngest branch to acquire break even in shortest time period
Dec 2004 - Aug 2005
Acquired biggest deal of Equity Investment equivalent to USD 7,500,000 in history of Citibank India.
2007 - 2009
Master of Business Administration
Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Designed a Business Plan for TLG Resources International LLC a start up venture.
- Organized Earth day at Fairleigh Dickinson University which conveys message of going Green.
- Received award from Silberman School of Business for special contribution for achiveing School's Mission.
- Delegate representing at UN headquaters, NYC at Permenant Forum for Indegineous People.
2004 - 2006
Master of Commerce
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Ranked among the Top Five students in University.
2001 - 2004
Bachelor of Commerce
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
MBA graduate with 2+ years of diversified professional experience leveraging knowledge in business analysis, business processess and methodoligies towards challenging positions where I can apply my knowledge and experience and grow with the company.
- Diverse experience in Management, Finance, International Business, Sales /Marketing and CRM
- Proficient at analyzing market trends to provide critical inputs for business development initiatives and formulate selling andmarketing strategies
- Keen planner and strategist with proven track records of consistently increasing sales/ profitability of the company
- Significant experience in overseeing operations for driving business by effective relationship management and delivery of value added services
- Excellent communicator with analyzing and problem solving skills
Finance and International Business
Stocks: Thoroughly studied and gained proper understanding of stock valuation, Bond pricing, Financial Derivatives, Bonds, Equities, Fixed income, Options, Swaps, Caps/Floors, Investment Analysis, Performance measurement tools, Fund accounting, credit data, Interest rate Derivatives, Credit rate Derivatives
International Finance: Gained Knowledge of International finance markets, Foreign Currency Exchange forecasting using regressions, Foreign Currency Trading, Currency Derivatives, Exchange rate risk management, International capital budgeting and Exchange rate determination.
Financial Modeling: Worked in academic projects on Cash flows, NPV, annuities, loan amortizations, debt and equity valuation, break even analysis, life cycle financial plan and portfolio optimization using VB.
Corporate Finance: Researched on Valuation and Financing decisions, Dividend policy and capital structure, Firm Analysis and the Valuation of equity and debt, Management equity and debt, Capital Budgeting Techniques, Portfolio theory, CAPM model, Financial planning and management of working capital Investments.
- Identified, developed, and evaluated marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, cost and markup factors
- Coordinated and participated in promotional activities and trade shows, worked with developers, advertisers to market products
- Interacted with other teams through walkthroughs, teleconferences, meetings, etc to resolve various issues
- Managed the sales/marketing for the core baking products & accounted for increased sales growth
- Identified high net worth individuals for achieving business targets
- Conducted detailed market study to analyze the latest market trends and track competitor activities and provide valuable inputs for fine tuning of selling and marketing strategies.
Customer Relationship Management
- Managed customer relation operations effectively and ensured maximum Customer Satisfaction by providing timely clarification of queries.
- Interacted & developed rapport with all clients; for maximum client retention and took referrals which further results in acquiring new customers and widening the new customer base for the bank
- Improved quality of customer service, making it error free to achieve operational excellence
- Attended details to investors/ clients (Non Resident Indians & High Networth Individuals) concerns & complaints and undertook steps to effectively resolve them.
- Translated customer feedback into product improvements
Networking, Toastmasters, Traveling, Business News, Playing Badminton, Golf