VP of Quality Assurance
Worldwide leader in Hedge Fund Reporting. Managed staff of 20 as well as national and international data centers (US, Caymans, Bermuda, Luxembourg and UK). Efforts focused on customized applications relying on XML databases
- Upgraded and redesigned Quality Assurance system architecture and test automation reducing dependency on manual testing by 20%.
- Created and implemented formal waterfall and agile SDLCs
- Doubled customer satisfaction by customized transparent portals used to communicate with clients
- Eliminated security issues with security testing (URL tampering, HTTP splitting, SSL encryptions and unauthorized access)
- Improved response time to production incidents by 50% through data gathered in Uptime system
- Managed and executed audit reporting across all departments within CorrectNet
- Streamlined migration planning process by 80% through parallel processing of migration tasks.