B and K Concrete and construction
Job duties included:
- Heavy equipment operations; excavators, skid steers, pay-loaders, backhoe, overhead crane and pump trucks.
- General Labor work
- Various power tool operations such as; hammer drills, demolition saws, auger, circular saw, various laser leveling systems, trolling machines, vibrating power screeds, compactors...etc.
- Framing concrete footings, support walls, push walls, hard trolled floors (basement, garage) broomed pads ( sidewalks, driveways), machine pads for various steel mills, Allied waste transfer station floors, pit scales...etc.
- Pouring and finishing all of the above. I also poured and finished stamped concrete floors in various colors and textures.
- Epoxy coat floors in varying finishes
- Repairing structural deficiencies in concrete such as stress fractures and bowed walls.
- Concrete and floor jacking.
- Tuck point work
- Rehab work on houses; roofs, siding, remodeling, plumbing...etc.