Processing purchase orders.
• Receiving Deliveries.
• Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders.
• Recording serial numbers where applicable.
• Organizing stock on shelves and buckets.
• Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects.
• Monthly stock take and reconciliation of stock.
• Testing returns and repair equipment.
• Arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
Sorting internal/external post and distributing. This will include payslips and other confidential documents.
• Distribution of heavy boxes or packages from desks to reception or other departments for those members of staff unable to do so.
• Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times by all building’s users.
• Collecting outgoing post, sorting, checking and franking ready for Royal Mail collection. Having regard for most appropriate and cost effective method of sending.
• Pro-active management of stationary hubs and central facilities. This must include close communication with the Receptionists to monitor stock levels.
• Making sure printer and photocopiers are in good working order; reporting faults and ordering supplies.
• Ensuring that reception is clear of incoming boxes, packages or letters that have not been collected.
• Covering reception when required
• Pro-actively monitoring general building and fittings maintenance.