Processing purchase orders.
• Receiving Deliveries.
• Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders.
• Recording serial numbers where applicable.
• Organizing stock on shelves and buckets.
• Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects.
• Monthly stock take and reconciliation of stock.
• Testing returns and repair equipment.
• Arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
Sorting internal/external post and distributing. This will include payslips and other confidential documents.
• Distribution of heavy boxes or packages from desks to reception or other departments for those members of staff unable to do so.
• Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times by all building’s users.
• Collecting outgoing post, sorting, checking and franking ready for Royal Mail collection. Having regard for most appropriate and cost effective method of sending.
• Pro-active management of stationary hubs and central facilities. This must include close communication with the Receptionists to monitor stock levels.
• Making sure printer and photocopiers are in good working order; reporting faults and ordering supplies.
• Ensuring that reception is clear of incoming boxes, packages or letters that have not been collected.
• Covering reception when required
• Pro-actively monitoring general building and fittings maintenance.
Involve taking call for service. Patrolling to deter and detect crime. Arresting law violators.Ensuring the person property and safety of the property.Receive phone calls and direct to appropriate person/department or answer questions.Inspect and adjust security system and equipment.Answer alarms and investigate disturbances. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of costumer. Write reports of daily activities and irregularities. Call police of fire department in case of emergencies. Circulate among visitor’s patrons and employee to preserve order and protect property.Warn person of rule infraction or violation and apprehend or evict violators from .premises. Operate detecting device to screen individuals. Escort VIP. Monitors and adjust controls that regulate buildings systems. Inspect and adjust security system equipment machinery. , Patrolling with an us combat marine.Answer telephone calls if necessary and also help costumer’s .Also patrols. Industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect any sign of intrusion. performing fire training and inspection.
Alarm response and property checks both commercial and residential
VIP And staff escort
Detect and prevented offenses.
Mobile Arm patrol.
Deter criminal activity and other threat.
Utilize radio and telephone communication to call an emergency services and police.