Customer Project Manager
Project Catalina is a large and complex telecommunications transmission design and enablement project. The project scope includes: design and build, migration to IP, management of 3rd parties (multivendor) network inventory and asset management
Project Phoenix is an Optical network for the delivery of optical fiber based projects including dark fiber delivery, DWDM network implementation, packet overlay network implementation, traffic migration, optimization and LTE.
- Manage the end to end delivery of Core and System Integration projects with stick to Project scope, cost, time, quality and Customer satisfaction aspects and shall have the authorities according to descriptions of the assigned project in line with the Ericsson Customer Project Model-PROPS C.
- Project will be managed through the full project lifecycle adhering to the corporate methodology and local processes. Leading the project team, with highly self-motivated and results oriented.
- Have a strong customer focus, analysis and problem solving skills. Self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand the knowledge within the telecom area.
- With leadership of the project team; manage risks, issues and changes; own and control project budget; regular status reporting (both internally and externally).
- Assist customers to define and implement complex integrated solutions that optimize their technology to support and grow their business.
- Conducts coaching, counseling, mentoring and motivating solution architects, team leaders, and team members.
- Ensures that there are structured processes and established procedures to increase efficiency levels and maintain effectiveness of work environments.
- Experienced on assuring total quality on project management, business systems analysis and design, solution development, quality assurance and control, and solution product support.
- Leads project team for medium to large and/or more complex accounts. Plans and monitors delivery phase of project. Plans and manages internal and external resources. Responsible for internal and external project reporting.
- Acts as a primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship. Shares project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers. Identifies and supports new business opportunities.