- Seasoned Telecommunication Professional offering more than 18years of successful, home-grown leadership talent and extensive telecom experience.
- Project Management Professional - Leading to Project Management Professional (PMP) certification with Completed 35 Contact hours in possession.
- A dynamic Telecoms Management Executive with several years of experience in operations management, project management, service delivery management, technology strategy as well as business strategy.
- I have the overall responsibility for Strategy and to provide leadership for the entire operations group covering Networks, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Strategic Quality and Business Processes so as to ensure global best in class network, processes and tools at the lowest possible cost.
- Manage the Optical network in delivering optical fiber based projects including dark fiber delivery, DWDM network implementation, packet overlay network implementation, traffic migration, optimization and 4G/LTE.
- In depth knowledge in project management for 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE wireless network and Fixed wireline via IP MPLS and VPLS core network, FTTH, FTTX, OSP facilities, Access and routing equipment with transport like DWDM.
- Responsible for the production of technical designs across existing transmission platforms including Microwave, PDH, SDH, ATM and Ethernet to fulfill project requirements.
- Recognized for functional expertise on roll out, start- up projects and network design - most recent accomplishments include the infrastructure build of a nationwide DWDM using NORTEL and Tellabs series to support WiMax, 3G and 2G rollouts; and the formulation of the most cost-effective migration strategy from TDM to IP.
- Ability to apply formal project management principles and practices during the planning, implementation, monitoring and completion of projects, ensuring effective management of scope, resources, time, cost, quality, risk and communications.
- Effectively worked in multi-vendor environment having extensive experience dealing with multi-cultural vendors such as Huawei, ECI, Alcatel, Nokia, Ericsson MiniLink, Traffic Node, NEC, NERA, Nortel, Fujitsu, Ceragon, PAV Laser and SPO's 1200 and 1400 series.
- Manages telecom equipment installation, commissioning, and integration requirement under the roll-out/ expansion project as mandated by Business and compliant to Engineering specifications;
- Assists in the preparation of Request of Payment and evaluation of bids
- Recommends contractor assignment based on logistics, competency and cost savings.
- Responsible for Implementing and maintaining standard project management methodology for all relevant projects across the operation, not only for projects related to the operations area, but also for other areas such as markets, commercial and functional.
- Responsible for securing resources and for the implementation of processes and tools to achieve best end to end quality of experience towards market leading position in customer satisfaction index.