I am a self-driven, research-oriented graduate with educational experience in analyzing, conducting, and writing research studies. I am flexible and adaptive to performance needs; utilizing multi-tasking to thrive in a fast-paced market. I am highly motivated to creatively solve problems in order to meet the needs of stakeholders. Additionally, I was recognized as an outstanding employee through the relentless activities performed as a sales associate in the retail atmosphere.
Aug 2004 - May 2009
Bachelor of Arts
Aug 2009 - Present
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Sep 2008 - Present
Kendal Hunt Publishing
- Created support materials for 2 communication studies text books in-press.
Jul 2005 - Aug 2009
General Sports Sales Leader
- Awarded Employee of the month and Defender of the month by exceeding expectations.
- Elected to assume additional responsibilities to accommodate for a $300 budget overage.
- Directing a team of 8 associates to develop new standards to reduce theft and increase sales.
- Training employees of all departments in an efficient manner thus increase sales associate productivity of store operations.
- Developed a 5-S program that increased internal organizational efficiency.
- Selling and maintaining store inventory to reduce internal and external theft.
Mar 2005 - Jul 2005
Pool Maintenance Technician
- Sustained proper upkeep of 5 swimming pools to increase reputation and attract new clients.
- Analyzed pool water purity of customers in order to recommend products to increase sales.
- Maintained the cleanliness of the store on a daily basis to promote a warm atmosphere.
- Developed an inventory system for up-to-date levels of back-stocked merchandise.
Jun 2003 - Aug 2003
- Compiled data for proteomics corporations to be analyzed in various research projects.
- Maintained 15 faculty performance records defining credibility of the research staff.
- Developed professional Web-pages to represent the company.
Well versed in the SPSS data analysis program.