- Warner Robins US-GA
- [email protected]
To secure a growth-oriented position with challenging responsibilities and unlimited potential. I wish to share my leadership qualities and adapting skills to help create and advance the primary vision of a dynamic, motivated, and progressive company; meanwhile I wish to attain knowledge to further advance the company within the process.
* Macon State English Studies Organization (Position: Co-Treasurer)
Focuses on the appreciation of literature. The organization hosts various events and volunteers around Central Georgia.
* Macon State Alpha Rho Sigma (Position: Member)
Focuses on promoting literacy throughout the Central Georgia Community (too).
Well versed in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Stellar writer and communicator. Good mathematical skills. Great with critical thinking and working under pressure. Responsible. Very interpersonal with people. Persistent and persuasive. A quick learner when it comes to computers or learning new things in general. As aforementioned, I am a team player and a true professional when given the opportunity.
Papers and/or Publications
- "The Biotope: Conqueror of Mankind in Dystopias"
Senior Seminar/Capstone presentation for English major (Spring 2013)
- "From Paradise to Hell"
Presented at the MGSC Undergraduate Conference (Spring 2013)
- "Helena: The Ideal Heroine"
Presented at the MGSC Undergraduate Conference (Spring 2012)
- MGSC Study Abroad Scholarship (2012)
- Dean's List (Spring 2013)
- English Studies Organization Service Award (2013)
- English Senior Capstone Award for Outstanding Participation (2013)
- Study Abroad--University of Central London via Valdosta State European Council
While abroad, I successfully completed classes in Shakespeare and Intercultural Communications.