- Prepare all appropriate shipping documentation.
- Perform all scheduled and unscheduled pickups and deliveries on campus utilizing company vehicle as needed
- Operate mechanical equipment as required, i.e. carts, hand trucks, rolling flatbeds, etc.
- Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability.
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
- Reports damages & discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record keeping purposes.
- Completes shipping and receiving reports.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Outbound courier or trucking shipment processing.
- Maintain highest level of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Satisfying customer demands in a high volume environment
- Other duties as assigned.