Project Manager, Technology Division
Orantech Management Systems Ltd
Responsible for Gaya project management throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project definition, requirements gathering, planning, design, Dev execution, QA until it's full delivery to the business costumer.
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders and translate them into actionable plans.
- Define project scope, objectives, milestones and deliverables. Build change control processes to support them.
- Overall responsibility for the establishment and management of an integrated work plan based on detailed planning of all project units. Identify dependencies, critical paths and the resources needed for each phase.
- Build and manage prioritization and change management processes with the business customer, prioritize new features, bugs, business objectives and requirements on a weekly manner.
- Matrix management of all relevant parties: business managers, system analysts, Dev/QA teams, IT.
- Build and implement new work processes and methodologies among BA/Dev/QA teams using TFS.
- Leading improvement processes: Develop and implement DDP across 20 SW projects in the technology division to improve the quality of our products and QA processes.
- Implementation of" Clarity" system among department/division managers: Identify and analyze user needs and customize the system to support them, define workflow schemes, implementation of the bank initiation processes, preforming frontal trainings, preparing periodic status reports to executive.